Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Tuesday

I'm walking towards the main train station, one of the city's main foot traffic hubs. It's 9ish. Tuesday. I'm watching people come and go. There are a lot of young people on their way to school and a lot of tourists arriving to the city for the first time. If i had a job, i would have to be there now, but since the new year I'm unemployed. A life of doing a job you don't like in front of a computer 8-9 hours a day is not for me anymore. The future is me doing something i enjoy and making money from it. I can feel it. I need to find something where I can work hard for myself and enjoy what I'm doing. I've been thinking a lot about it. I was listening to the Carolla podcast with Gene Simmons this morning. I think i have to start a business. What are my interests though? Art and writing mostly, but they don't pay. I have to make money and i have to do it doing something I enjoy. I can't do something i don't like. You end up being horrible at it if you do it just for the money because your heart's not in it. Life is too short for that. What are you interested in that you can start a business with? I've been into getting healthy lately, getting into shape, eating right, drinking right. I have to be healthy physically in order to be healthy mentally. They're connected and i know that now. If i wanna be smart and make the right choices, i have to be disciplined and strong. I'm trying to be realistic about my life, where I'm at, what kind of life i want, who i want to be, how I'll get there. I don't wanna struggle. I wanna work and be strong and be successful. I'm not sure yet what I'll do. I'm just brainstorming here for myself at the moment. I have to think outside the box and be smart about the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment